Last Updated on 1 month by On Trends Gear
Living in a small apartment? You don’t have to miss out on the latest smart TVs! A 75-inch smart TV is perfect for tiny apartments and is surprisingly wide enough to deliver an amazing viewing experience.
In this article, we’ll discuss how wide 75 inches is in feet and how it can fit into small spaces. We’ll also provide some tips on how to measure your TV screen size.
So, if you’re looking to upgrade your home entertainment experience without taking up too much space, read on!
Table of Contents
- 1 75 inches in Feet Smart TV Viewing Distance
- 2 What Media Looks Like in 75 inches to cm Smart TV
- 3 75 inches to ft. Stand Size and Dimensions
- 4 Tips to Measure Your 75 inches in Feet Smart TV Screen Size
- 5 Our Recommend 75 inches Smart TV – Our Best Pick
- 6 Conclusion
75 inches in Feet Smart TV Viewing Distance
Now that 75-inch TVs are widely available, many buyers will be curious about their exact measurements.
They may also wonder how far away they should sit for optimal viewing. The dimensions of the display are about 36.8 inches in height by 65.4″ in width.
The Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers recommends a viewing distance of 10.2 feet for this size TV.
A more thorough breakdown of the math behind the 10.2 feet figure is provided below.
Therefore, we’ll choose a 30-degree angle of view as our starting point.
Multiplying the diagonal measurement by about 1.6264 for a 16:9 TV will give you the correct distance.
There are twelve inches in a foot, so even if your first estimate is close to 121.98, you’ll need to divide by twelve to get the correct answer.
With that in mind, the suggested distance for a 75 inches TV dimensions is around 10.2 feet.
Always keep in mind that the optimal viewing distance varies depending on the size of your television; a 55-inch TV will require a different viewing distance than a 75-inch TV.
What Media Looks Like in 75 inches to cm Smart TV
Media on a 75-inch smart TV is an immersive experience.
The sheer size of the TV makes the images and sounds more realistic, making it possible to feel like you are part of the movie, television show, or video game you’re playing.
The high resolution of the TV makes the picture sharp and clear, and the wide viewing angles make it easy to watch from any angle without losing any detail.
The sound on a 75-inch smart TV is also quite impressive. With the right setup, you can get surround sound that puts you right in the middle of the action.
There are a variety of audio options, including Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, and even Dolby Atmos. This makes the sound on a 75-inch smart TV stunning.
75 inches to ft. Stand Size and Dimensions
The diagonal measurement of the 75-inch TV is 75 inches, but its real width is just about 65 inches.
You’ll need the TV’s width, height, and depth measurements to choose an appropriate stand.
This number indicates that you need a TV stand with a width of at least 72 inches.
That’d leave 3.5 inches on either side of the TV for movement. Perhaps an even better option is an 80-inch-wide TV stand.
If you want to know how high to gaze, consider that the typical person’s “eye level” from a sitting position is 44 inches.
To properly view the centre of the aforementioned 72-inch TV, the sweet spot is somewhere between 16 and 18 inches above the base of the stand (since the overall height is roughly 36 inches).
You should search for a TV stand that is around 26 inches tall (44 minus 18 equals 26).
If you are extremely petite or tall, you will also need to make adjustments to these measurements.
Tips to Measure Your 75 inches in Feet Smart TV Screen Size
The most common method to measure your TV’s screen size is to measure it diagonally from corner to corner.
This will give you the overall size of the screen, so take this measurement from the exact corner to corner of the visible display area.
Use a Tape Measure
To make sure you get an accurate measurement, you’ll need to use a tape measure.
Place the tape measure at the top left corner of the display and pull it across to the bottom right corner.
When you reach the bottom right corner, mark the measurement and then check it against the tape measure.
Measure the Height and Width
Another way to measure your 75-inch TV’s screen size is to measure the height and width of the display.
Place the ruler or tape measure along the top of the display and measure from left to right. Then, measure the height of the display from top to bottom.
Our Recommend 75 inches Smart TV – Our Best Pick
- Mini-LED: Newest backlighting technologies, Mini-LED backlight panels create a brighter picture with more contrast control than typical LED-backlit televisions.
- 4K ULED: The 75U8H has our exclusive ULED technologies. They boost colour, contrast, brightness, and motion we could go on.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut:
- Peak Brightness/Full Array Local Dimming Zones:
- Dolby Vision Dolby Atmos:
- Smooth Motion & 120Hz Native Refresh Rate:
- Hands-Free Voice Control:
Hisense’s U8H line of televisions is now the greatest buy on the market. In this respect, Hisense and TCL are consistently in a dead heat.
The U8H, a 75-inch model available for less than $1,500, provides a stunning picture with a broad color gamut and a far-field microphone for hands-free use of Google Assistant.
- Great variety and depth of color.
- Hands-free Google TV Assistant and Cast from Google.
- High-quality gameplay features and speed
- Periodic peaks of brightness
- A confusing pricing plan
TCL 75-Inch 4K Google TV 6-Series (75R646)
- Superior 4K Ultra HD: Picture clarity combined with the contrast, colour, and detail of Dolby Vision HDR (High Dynamic Range) for the most lifelike picture.
- Mini-LED Technology: Uncompromised contrast, brightness, and uniformity for incredible viewing in any environment. Mini-LED backlight technology brings exceptionally powerful and precise control of brilliantly bright and deeply dark areas of the image, delivering unparalleled depth and dimension
- Hands-free Voice Control:
- HDR Pro Pack with Dolby Vision:
- Chromecast built-in:
- Game Studio Pro:
- Auto Game Mode.
The TCL 6-Series has been one of our go-to lines for years now because of the incredible value it provides.
The Google TV version continues the trend of providing excellent image quality at affordable costs and adds a slew of helpful features such as Google Cast and hands-free Google Assistant.
The panel is also quite vibrant and cheery. While not the cheapest TV on the market, it’s reasonably priced considering its features.
- Superb color accuracy and contrast.
- Google Cast and the voice-activated Google Assistant on a Google TV.
- A delay in input that is minimal
- Both AMD FreeSync and NVIDIA G-Sync are absent.
- There's no AirPlay support from Apple.
- 4K ULED TV: Hisense's proprietary ULED technologies boost colour, contrast, brightness, and motion. This suite of patented hardware and software technologies delivers an engaging and completely unique picture that can only be delivered by Hisense.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant and more accurate colours than a regular LED TV. Creating over a billion colour combinations brings vibrant images to life in a way non-QLED TVs can't.
- Peak Brightness / Full Array Local Dimming Zones:
- Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos:
- Google Assistant and Works with Alexa:
Although not the greatest TV available, the Hisense U6H is the best in its price range.
With a suggested retail price of about $1,400 for the 75-inch version (and a far more usual price of approximately $800), this 75-inch smart TV is definitely in the budget class, unlike its pricier sister, the U8H.
That’s a steal for such a large-screen TV.
It has a third of the brightness of the Hisense U8H and a pitifully low contrast ratio in comparison, but its color gamut is impressive and the Google TV interface is packed with helpful functions.
- The range and precision of the color reproduction are impressive.
- Smart Google TV interface with voice-activated Google Assistant.
- Support for Apple's AirPlay streaming protocol.
- Comparatively poor contrast.
- Performance in video games is a little slow.
Overall, the 75-inch smart TV is a great choice for those looking for a high-quality, feature-packed television.
It offers an immersive viewing experience, with its 4K resolution, HDR and Dolby Vision capabilities, and its impressive array of streaming services.
With its huge range of features and its ability to connect to other devices, it is the perfect choice for anyone looking to upgrade their viewing experience.