Last Updated on 3 months by On Trends Gear
The past decade has seen Bluetooth’s popularity skyrocket, to the point that almost all modern devices have built-in support for the amazing technology.
Bluetooth speakers are much like regular speakers but they don’t need wires.
They transform the digital signal sent from your phone into an analogue signal that any regular speaker can reproduce.
These loudspeakers are ideal for use in the house, perfect for parties and other intimate gatherings.
Various in size and easily transportable, they are also a fantastic choice for extended car trips.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Connect Bluetooth to Speaker on Both Android and iOS Smartphones
- 2 How to Connect Several Speakers at Once
- 3 How to Turn on Speaker’s Pairing Mode
- 4 How to Connect a Laptop to a Bluetooth Speaker on Windows
- 5 How to Connect a Laptop to a Bluetooth Speaker on MacOS
- 6 Bluetooth to Speaker Connection FAQ
How to Connect Bluetooth to Speaker on Both Android and iOS Smartphones
To get your Bluetooth speakers up and running on Andriod, follow these simple steps:
Step #1: Start the speaker up in its pairing mode
Turn the max power speaker on and hold down the Bluetooth button for several seconds.
Pressing the button puts your speaker into pairing mode and makes it searchable for other Bluetooth devices.
Step #2: Turn on the smartphone’s Bluetooth
To adjust your phone’s Bluetooth settings, go to the settings menu (on either an Android or iOS device).
Under Bluetooth, choose “Other devices” and scroll down to “Add” and “Remove” devices.
Put your phone in a mode where it can be found easily. Just go to the “other devices” section and then click on the speaker you wish to connect.
Presently, the speaker and phone are both in pairing mode. After successful pairing, the two devices will be linked together.
Step 3: Hold on while the phone connects
You might use the max power speaker to play music or audio after the phone is connected.
To connect devices other than a mobile phone, you may follow the same steps.
Step 4: Play Music
Play your favourite music or utilize it whatever you’d like after you’re connected.
How to Connect Several Speakers at Once
To get stereo sound or boost loudness, you may connect two of the most popular Bluetooth speakers to a single phone.
Get started with your Bluetooth speakers by downloading the manufacturer’s app from either the Google Play or Apple App Store.
How to Turn on Speaker’s Pairing Mode
The Bluetooth speaker has to be put into pairing mode before it can be used; this will enable your phone to find it and begin the basic setup process.
Although various speakers enter pairing mode in different ways, these two tips should help you find out how to persuade your speaker to cooperate in no time.
Turning off a Bluetooth speaker, and then turning it back on while holding down the Power button, is a common way to enter pairing mode.
It is common for speakers to make a sound or have their indicator light flash quickly while they are in pairing mode.
If your Bluetooth speaker has a dedicated button, it can be easily set up for connecting with another device by pressing that button.
Locate the Bluetooth icon on your device’s control panel and press and hold it until the speaker makes a noise or the indicator light flashes quickly.
Now that your Bluetooth speaker can be found, you can connect it to your smartphone.
How to Connect a Laptop to a Bluetooth Speaker on Windows
- Use the search box in the bottom left corner to look for the Settings, or access it from the Start Menu.
- Select Devices in the Settings window. Use the search box at the top of the window if you need help finding it.
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated. You may use the slider to enable or disable Bluetooth from the Devices submenu. Make sure it is turned on.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other devices in the Devices menu. This will open a second window, and you must choose the top Bluetooth choice from there.
- If your max power speaker is discoverable, your laptop will now begin looking for Bluetooth devices to link with it. If you’re unsure about how to use a piece of certain equipment, consult the manufacturer (or provided instructions).
- If your speaker is configured to be discoverable and your laptop is looking for Bluetooth devices, it should show up in the list. When your speaker shows up in the Add a Device list, choose it.
- Your Bluetooth speaker and laptop ought now to be connected. Play sound via your laptop to test the volume and make sure it’s working properly.
How to Connect a Laptop to a Bluetooth Speaker on MacOS
- Click the Apple symbol in the top-right corner of your screen to see the Apple menu.
- This will provide a new window with several choices. Opt for System Preferences.
- Click Bluetooth under the System Preferences menu.
- Now that the Bluetooth speaker is discoverable, your Mac will begin looking for any nearby Bluetooth devices. If you’re unsure about how to accomplish this with your specific equipment, check with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- When your speaker displays in the list of Bluetooth devices, click Connect. The appearance of your gadget should happen quickly.
- Your laptop and speaker should now be connected. Play sound via your laptop to test the volume and make sure everything is working as it should.
Bluetooth to Speaker Connection FAQ
How can I connect a Bluetooth device to Windows 10?
If you’re trying to connect to a Windows laptop or desktop computer, you’ll need to make sure Bluetooth is enabled first.
The Bluetooth icon in the Notifications area may be right-clicked to access this menu, or you can go to the Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
Select the desired gadget from the list, key in the required PIN information, and hit Connect.
Why won’t my Bluetooth speaker pair?
Numerous factors may prevent Bluetooth from connecting. You could use outdated Bluetooth versions.
Another possibility is that there is a physical problem, such as that the devices are too far apart, one of them has a low battery, or the pairing mode is not active.
Can I use Bluetooth speakers with Google Home?
Download the Google Home app for iOS or Android to stream music from your Google Home to your Bluetooth speakers.
Simply designate the Bluetooth speakers as the default music speaker in the app’s settings.